Project Co-ordinator, Executive Search
Share this role
- Job Ref:
Part-time: 3 days a week (Wednesday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm)
We’re a principal provider of resourcing solutions, including executive search, interim leadership and assessment solutions. We have a national reputation for our work across public services and are market leaders in this field. Our exceptional levels of repeat business, consistently over 70%, ensures we build long term knowledge, very deep networks and extensive insight into candidate pools and talent gaps.
The Project Co-ordinator plays an essential role in overseeing the smooth co-ordination of multiple assignments, liaising directly across high profile candidates, and clients to ensure that expectations around delivery are set and managed effectively.
To be successful you'll need:
· EA / PA experience
· The ability to communicate effectively with clarity and confidence
· Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to organise and motivate people to work as a team
· To be able to prioritise and balance constantly changing and conflicting requirements
· The ability to self-assess, and set personal goals
· A commitment to delivering high quality work, strong and relentless attention to detail, and proven ability to sense check reports and cross check peers work to guarantee quality
· Strong Excel skills and a demonstrable ability to learn internal systems and CRM tools.
You'll be joining a team of high achievers and working with Partners and Consultants who are thought leaders within their sectors.
Your professional development is important to us, which is why we have a promotion process dedicated to giving our project co-ordination team the opportunities they deserve.
If you can demonstrate the tenacity, drive and curiosity required, we can welcome you to a dynamic national business that is the best in its field.
We encourage applications from everyone. We're actively building diverse teams to reflect our society, and an inclusive environment where we can all thrive.
Closing date: Wednesday 12th June
Apply now at: https://gatenbysanderson.peoplehr.net/jobboard