Interested in working for GS, but don't see a relevant opportunity listed?
Share this role
- Job Ref:
GatenbySanderson is a principal provider of resourcing solutions. We operate in C-suites across the public, not for profit and related commercial sectors and have a national reputation as market leaders in this field.
Alongside the executive search practice sit two fast-growing divisions: for Interim Leadership and for Leadership and Talent Consultancy. Working together, experienced practitioners in each of these specialist areas take pride in offering integrated talent solutions to GatenbySanderson clients. We hire people with a passion for finding and developing leaders who shape a better society, who are adept at advising clients within complex, fast-changing markets that are subject to high degrees of governance, external audit and public scrutiny.
We actively encourage applications from everyone. Equality, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we do and we are deeply committed to equality of opportunity for all, building diverse teams and having an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive.
Please do send your details to us here: https://gatenbysanderson.peoplehr.net/jobboard
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com