Associate Occupational Psychologists
Share this role
- Job Ref:
GatenbySanderson is a principal provider of resourcing solutions. We operate in C-suites across the public, not for profit and related commercial sectors and have a national reputation as market leaders in this field.
Alongside the executive search practice sit two fast-growing divisions: for Interim Leadership and for Leadership and Talent Consultancy. Working together, experienced practitioners in each of these specialist areas take pride in offering integrated talent solutions to GatenbySanderson clients. We hire people with a passion for finding and developing leaders who shape a better society, who are adept at advising clients within complex, fast-changing markets that are subject to high degrees of governance, external audit and public scrutiny.
The Leadership & Talent Consultancy supports and advises clients, delivering high impact solutions across a range of talent areas including executive and leadership assessment, top team and leadership development, succession planning, executive coaching and board review and development. We have a close-knit team of in-house psychologists and talent advisors to deliver these services and they work closely with an experienced and trusted team of externally contracted associates.
We are currently looking to expand our team of external associates and would like to invite experienced Chartered Psychologists to sign up with us. You will need to:
• be a Chartered Occupational Psychologist or equivalent
• be set up as a limited company
• be accredited to use a range of psychometric tools. Specific psychometrics required are Wave, Hogan’s Development Survey, Neo, Firo-B and other well-regarded market ability tests
• be experienced working with C-Suite executives and senior level leaders, using psychometric assessments to support selection, high profile public appointments, development and coaching
• have experience of, and commitment to, working with leaders in the public sector, especially in central government, agencies and the regulatory sector
• be client centric and love working as part of a team
• have a flexible approach and able to deliver high quality outputs to specific and sometimes tight deadlines.
We actively encourage applications from everyone. Equality, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we do and we are deeply committed to equality of opportunity for all, building diverse teams and having an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive.
Explore how working for us as an Associate could work for you and for more information contact, Hannah Coughlan, Relationships Manager on 07534 602053 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply now at: https://gatenbysanderson.peoplehr.net/jobboard
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.